|Job title:||Town Planner|
|Industry:||Architecture Urban Design & Planning|
|Salary||$55 - $65 per hour + Super|
|Contact name:||Sanaz Jauher|
- Initial 3 month contract with potential for transition to Permanent
- Access to a range of fitness classes to create a healthy work life balance
- Exceptional mentoring and coaching program
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This Local Council is tucked away in the sunny location of the Eastern Suburbs. They are seeking a well versed individual to join their diverse, creative, and supportive team. You will be involved in working on exciting residential and commercial projects.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Town Planner, you will be managing projects which will vary across simple to complex residential and commercial DAs. The role will consist of reporting to the Team Leader as well as working alongside a professional and supportive team environment.
- Assess and process Development Applications
- Preparation of reports and relevant documentations
- Managing and liaising with stakeholders
- Providing relevant technical advice on land use
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Bachelor’s degree in Town Planning or related
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Solid background in a similar position
- Strong knowledge of NSW Planning Legislation
Be apart of a vibrant, social, and innovative team. This Local Council focuses on career development plans to assist employees to achieve their career goals, through mentoring, coaching and well planned out development programs.
- Staff awards program for recognition of achievements
- Flexible start and finish times
- Office located within walking distance from public transport
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Sanaz Jauher on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.