|Job title:||Trades Supervisor|
|Industry:||Construction Site Management/Foreperson/Supervisor|
|Salary||$45 - $50 per hour + Super|
|Contact name:||Sanaz Jauher|
- Implement your leadership skills
- Be a part of a leading Commercial project
- Initial 6 month contract with potential for transition to permanent
Located in the North West of Sydney, this Local Council is looking to take on board an experienced Trades Supervisor. Join a vibrant and energetic team of reputable industry professionals, who always work together to achieve common goals.
As an experienced Trades Supervisor you will be overseeing the team on site, supervising the team from start to finish and liaising with internal and external stakeholders. You will need to have background experience as a carpenter, excellent computer skills and strong understanding of council systems.
- Supervising activities on site as well as off site
- Allocations of duties/ jobs
- Solid understanding of Council systems
- Coordination with stakeholders
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Management qualification or relevant
- Excellent leadership and management skills
- Proficient computer skills
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
This Local Council is all about a healthy work life balance and an equal work environment. Being a part of their team will allow you to deliver exceptional projects and achieve team outcomes through team collaboration.
- Supportive and energetic team environment
- Enjoy employment stability with a strong project pipeline
- Healthy work life balance with flexible working arrangements
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or call Sanaz Jauher on 02 9231 4999 for a confidential chat.