Graduate Town Planner
|Job title:||Graduate Town Planner|
|Industry:||Architecture Urban Design & Planning|
|Salary||$30 - $35 per hour + Super|
|Contact name:||Sanaz Jauher|
- Initial 6 month contract with potential for transition to Permanent
- Grow and develop with expectational mentoring and coaching program
- Be a part of a welcoming and vibrant team
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This Local Council is located within the Suburbs of Southwest Sydney. They are seeking a well versed Graduate to join their diverse, creative and supportive team. Due to the growth of developments within this Council, you will be involved with working on exciting residential and commercial projects.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Graduate Town Planner, you will be assisting with projects which will vary across simple to complex residential and commercial DAs. The role will consist of building effective working relationships with key stakeholders and leading community engagement related residential and commercial projects.
- Assess Development Applications
- Preparation of reports and relevant documentations
- Liaise with stakeholders and undertaking site inspections
- Undertake duties as directed by Team Leaders and Managers
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Bachelor’s degree in Town Planning or related
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Class C driver's license
- Solid knowledge of NSW Planning Legislation
This Local Council focuses on career development plans to assist employees to achieve their career goals, through mentoring, coaching and well planned out development programs. This Local Council will be sure to strengthen your project portfolio as well as be apart of an outstanding culture.
- Play a pivotal role within a supportive team
- Flexible start and finish times
- Office located within walking distance from public transport
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Sanaz Jauher on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.