Principal Strategic Planner
|Job title:||Principal Strategic Planner|
|Industry:||Architecture Urban Design & Planning|
|Salary||$100k - $110k + Super|
|Contact name:||Sanaz Jauher|
- Further your career through assessing major projects
- Enjoy employment stability with a consistent project pipeline
- Be a part of a welcoming and vibrant team
This Local Council based in Southwest of Sydney, is seeking to take on board a Principal Strategic Planner on a permanent basis. Play a pivotal role promoting development within the community and the professional development of the team.
As a Principal Strategic Planner you will report to the Manager of Strategic Planning and will be responsible for consulting with a range of key stakeholders to achieve agreed outcomes around specific planning issues. You will prepare sound planning advice and assist the team with Council's next stage of their new LEP project.
- Preparation of an additional LEP for Council
- Review and rectify existing LEP anomalies
- Provide technical advice on planning developments and issues
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Degree qualifications in Town Planning or related
- Minimum 5 years of experience in strategic planning roles
- Demonstrate strong knowledge of planning systems, legislations and practice
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
Be a part of a highly skilled team, who value successful outcomes and have an excellent work ethic. This Local Council is one that will encourage their employees to progress within their career and focus on continuous development.
- Office located within walking distance to public transport
- Enjoy access to health and wellbeing programs
- Access to long service leave after 5 years
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or call Sanaz on 02 9231 4999 for a confidential chat.