|Job title:||Development Engineer|
|Salary||$65 - $75 per hour + Super|
|Contact name:||Sanaz Jauher|
- Further your career through assessing major projects
- Enjoy employment stability with a consistent project pipeline
- Initial 3 month contract with potential for transition to permanent
This Local Council is in the heart of the Inner Sydney suburbs. They are currently working on a leading project and are seeking a skilled individual to join their diverse and professional team.
As a Development Engineer, you will be working on assessing Development Applications, along with partaking in a new Subdivision Civil project. The role will consist of liaising with internal and external stakeholders, as well as working alongside a professional and supportive team environment.
- Assess and process DAs
- Giving technical advice to stakeholders
- Preparation of Conditions for Consent
- Engineering referrals
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Bachelor’s degree of Engineering (Civil)
- Excellent knowledge of AustRoads, RMS Guidelines, LGA and EPA
- Strong background in a similar position
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
Join a social, creative, and collaborative team, who value executing successful outcomes and celebrating their hard work through team bonding events. This Local Council is one that will encourage their employees to progress with their career, through a well structured development program.
- Flexible start and finish times insuring a healthy work life balance
- Vibrant and positive working environment
- Walking distance to public transport from Office
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or call Sanaz on 02 9231 4999 for a confidential chat.