Civil Project Manager
|Job title:||Civil Project Manager|
|Industry:||Engineering Project Management|
|Salary||$60 - $70 per hour + Super|
|Contact name:||Sanaz Jauher|
- 3 month contract with potential for transition to permanent
- Further your career through managing leading projects
- Be a part of a welcoming and vibrant team
This Local Council is located within Sydney metro. They are seeking an experienced Civil Project Manager, to manage their upcoming civil projects. This Council offers a possibility to transition to a permanent position based on performance.
As a Civil PM, you will be managing all areas of their upcoming projects, such as roads, stormwater drainage, footpaths and kerb and gutter. The position will include, coordinating with internal and external stakeholders as well as the management of time, cost, and quality of these projects.
- Managing construction activities on and off site
- Coordinating with Engineers, Architects and Developers
- Budget management
- Quality assurance and quality control
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Bachelor’s degree of Construction management/ Civil Engineering
- Strong understanding of the Building Code of Australia (BCA)
- Strong background in Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project/ Primavera 6
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Solid experience in Project Management
This council is focused on delivering successful outcomes and assuring that their teams hard work is acknowledged and recognised. Join this tight-knit team who work together to meet set deadlines. The council is focused on providing a healthy work life balance and an equal work environment.
- Flexible start and finish times insuring a healthy work life balance
- Diversify your experience by working on large scale civil infrastructure projects
- Play a pivotal role within a small yet supportive team
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or call Sanaz Jauher on 02 9231 4999 for a confidential chat.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C