|Job Title:||Traffic Engineer|
|Salary:||$45- $55 per hour + Super|
|Contact Name:||Sanaz Jauher|
|Job Published:||May 06, 2021 17:47|
- Initial 4 month contract for a Traffic Engineer
- Grow and develop with an exceptional mentoring and coaching program
- Enjoy a healthy work life balance with flexible start and finish times
This Local Council is seeking to expand their team and take on board a highly skilled Traffic Engineer. You will be working alongside a team of qualified and supportive individuals, who are innovative and driven to deliver excellent and quality outcomes.
As a Traffic Engineer, you will be assessing DAs and conducting TIAs, LATMs and TMPs. You will work on various projects, such as, roads, traffic facilities, traffic lights and street lights. You will also be liaising with internal stakeholders such as Development and Civil Engineers, as well as external stakeholders such as community residents and developers.
- Preparing reports for the traffic committee (fortnightly and monthly)
- Liaising with the public community and assisting with enquires
- Minor design work, including reviews and amendments
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Bachelor’s degree of Engineering (Civil)
- Solid knowledge of AustRoads, RMS Guidelines and LGA
- Strong background in Microsoft Office, Sidra, Pathways, AutoCAD
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Be apart of a team who are focused on providing a healthy work life balance through offering flexible start and finish times. The team works closely together to meet deadlines and deliver projects on time. This Local Council is a diverse group who pride themselves in collaboration and team work.
- Office located within walking distance from public transport
- Enjoy working positive and inclusive team culture
- Work with a team of industry professionals
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or call Sanaz Jauher on 02 9231 4999 for a confidential chat.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's