|Job title:||Building Surveyor|
|Salary||$45 - $50 per hour + Super|
|Contact name:||Sanaz Jauher|
- Great location that is close to public transport
- Flexible working hours
- 6 month contract - potential to go perm
My Local Council Client is seeking a highly experienced Building Surveyor, who is a motivated and driven individual to join their collaborative team.
As a Building Surveyor, you will be processing and assessing a broad range development and construction applications, as well as approvals. In relation to that, your role will also include providing informative advice to the community and ensuring all stakeholder engagement is professional and compliant.
- Investigating building work
- Residential and Commercial certification
- Building Inspections and safety checks
- Assessing Construction and compliance certificates
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- TAFE Certification or Bachelors of Surveyor
- Demonstrated analytical skills
- Strong background in a similar position
- Solid computer and communication skills
You will be joining a highly focused and driven team, with a positive and friendly culture. Being a part of this Local Council, will allow you to enjoy a healthy work-life balance with flexible start and finish times.
- Walking distance to public transport from Office
- Motivating and supportive Management team
- Opportunity to grow and develop within your role
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or call Sanaz Jauher on 02 9231 4999 for a confidential chat.