|Job title:||Project Engineer|
|Salary||$110,000 - $130,000 + Super|
|Contact name:||Carly Konstandaras|
My client is in need of a Project Engineer to join their rapidly growing team, working on Sydney Water and RMS roadwork projects.
- Work alongside industry recognised leaders
- Join a high performance work culture
- Strong opportunity for career progression
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This Civil Contractor is a family owned business who are passionate about their company values. They are highly recognised for their strong work ethic and dedication to both clients and employee's. Their fantastic services has allowed them to win multiple projects for Sydney Water and RMS roadwork projects, valued up to $15m.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
You future role will require you to run the overall project, handling the purchases of materials, invoicing and pre starts. You will be reporting to and working alongside the Project Manager to ensure that the overall budgets and report status' are monitored at all times.
- Work closely with the Project Manager to complete day - to - day tasks
- Mentor the project team
- Quality assurance
- Subcontractor management
- Build client relationships
- Cost tracking
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Completed Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering
- Proficient communicating designs to the team
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Proven experience in RMS roadworks and Sydney Water projects
This Civil Contractor's success has been a result of their family orientated and collaborative team environment. The employee longevity and satisfaction will ensure you maintain a high level of stability, with a strong focus on handwork and dedication.
- Regular team outings
- Grow in a driven and experienced team
- Strengthen your project portfolio
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Carly Konstandaras on (02) 9231 4999 or send your CV to email@example.com