Civil Project Manager
|Job Title:||Civil Project Manager|
|Salary:||$155,000 - $170,000 + Super|
|Contact Name:||Carly Konstandaras|
|Job Published:||May 25, 2021 12:01|
Run major Bulk Earthwork, RMS Roadworks and Subdivision projects across the Sydney region as a Project Manager for a recognised Civil Contractor.
- Competitive salary on offer
- Full time permanent basis, ensuring job stability
- Lead an experienced project team who are driven to succeed
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
My client is known for their professional and high end projects, specifically in Bulk Earthwork, RMS Roadworks and Subdivision, ranging between $10m - $30m. Their strong presence within the industry has allowed them to secure a pipeline of work and as a result, they are need of an experienced Project Manager to join their growing team.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
In your future role, you will be made responsible to deliver projects within set timeframes and budget, as well as in accordance to building specifications. You will also be required to manage the project team's safety at all times, as well as delegate tasks to employees.
- Work closely with the senior and project team on a daily basis
- Cost control of project
- Maintain the needs of Clients and Subcontractors
- Ability to make executive decisions
- Control health and safety regulations
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering or Construction Management
- Proven experience in Bulk Earthworks, RMS Roadworks and Subdivision
- Programming and scheduling of project
- Ability to create and maintain strong relationships
- Demonstrated experience in a similar Project Management role
You will be apart of an industry leading team who has a strong focus on their people. This Civil Contractor believes their workers are a number one priority, allowing them to have the reputation of being an employee of chose. As a result, you will be apart of a team who are experienced and have maintained longevity, whilst delivering high quality services that they are passionate about. As a future Project Manager for this team, you will be exposed to fantastic career opportunities.
- Exposure to major complex projects
- Outstanding business culture
- Work alongside recognisable leaders
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Carly Konstandaras on (02) 9231 4999 or send your CV to email@example.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's