|Job Title:||Site Engineer|
|Salary:||$70,000 - $80,000 + Super|
|Contact Name:||Carly Konstandaras|
|Job Published:||June 03, 2021 16:51|
This established contractor is in need of an experienced Site Engineer. Engage in Bulk Earthworks and Concrete projects state wide.
- Work alongside industry professionals
- Join a high performance work culture
- Salary package above market value on offer
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This Civil Contractor has a strong presence in the market, allowing them to hold numerous award winning projects state wide. As a result of their recognisable services, they have secured upcoming Bulk Earthwork and Concrete projects throughout New South Wales, valued up tp $5m.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Site Engineer, you will have the opportunity to ensure that projects are delivered within time and budget. You will prepare and coordinate inspections, as well as liase with the Project Manager to communicate the appropriate technical support and information to the onsite team on a day-to-day basis.
- Work closely with the Project Manager to complete daily objectives
- Safety and environmental management
- Understand and present the needs of clients
- Cost tracking
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Hold a Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering
- Strong ability to read and communicate designs
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Have a minimum of three years experience in Bulk Earthworks and Concrete projects
Your future role will offer you a high level of stability in a vibrant and successful work environment on a permanent full time basis. This Civil Contractor will be sure to boost your portfolio, as this company is seen to be an employer of choice. As a result of their successes, you will be involved in a number of celebratory activities.
- Flexible working conditions, ensuring positive work-life balance
- Fast track your progression through personalised career development plan
- Work in an experienced and driven team
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Carly Konstandaras on (02) 9231 4999 or send your CV to email@example.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's