Senior Project Manager
|Job title:||Senior Project Manager|
|Salary||$165,000 - $180,000 + Super|
|Contact name:||Carly Konstandaras|
Execute your skills as a Senior Project Manager for one of the largest Civil Contractors across NSW. Deliver major Sydney Water Projects.
- Receive a competitive salary package
- Lead upcoming complex projects, ensuring job security
- Become a crucial member in a fast growing, high performance environment
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This Civil Contractor is known for their trusted and professional projects, specialising in Sydney Water projects valued between $5m - $25m. Their strong presence in the New South Wales market has allowed them to significantly grow over the past few years. As a result, this company is in now need of a Senior Project Manager to join their growing team.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
In your new role, you will be responsible for the deliverance of multiple projects within time and budget and in line with building identifications. You will lead the team in ensuring their safety is met at all times, as well their overall performance.
- Project cost control
- Manage the needs of Subcontractors and Clients
- Ability to make executive decisions
- Control health and safety regulations
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering or Construction Management
- Proven experience in Sydney Water projects in a similar capacity
- Project programming and scheduling
- Demonstrated experience in a similar Senior Project Management role
You will be apart of a highly reputable team who is people focused. This Civil Contractor believes that employee satisfaction is the driving factor towards high performance, which sets this company apart from the rest. Being a future Project Manager for this top tier business, you will gain exposure to outstanding career opportunities.
- Exposure to state recognised projects
- Large scale of work and team ethic guidance
- Work alongside industry leading managers
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Carly Konstandaras on (02) 9231 4999 or send your CV to email@example.com