Maintenance Landscaping Team Leader
|Job title:||Maintenance Landscaping Team Leader|
|Industry:||Construction Site Management/Foreperson/Supervisor|
|Salary||$32 - $34 per hour + Super|
|Contact name:||Carly Konstandaras|
Run your very own team as a Maintenance Supervisor. Deliver commercial landscaping projects across the Sydney Region.
- Lead a team working on complex projects
- Competitive salary package on offer
- Strong opportunity for career progression
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This established landscaping company is known for their professional and quality services, specifically with their commercial projects. As a result of their strong presence within the market, they have secured future projects and are now in need of a Maintenance Landscaping Supervisor to join their team.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
You will be an experienced individual who has the confidence to build a team underneath you and start a new division from scratch. The successful candidate will be responsible for the day to day running of the job and ensuring site requirements are met for each project, as well as delegate tasks and track performance of workers.
- Manage and deliver softscape projects
- Overlook multiple sites across Sydney
- Material ordering
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Certificate III in Horticulture or other relevant tertiary qualifications
- Proven experience in a similar Maintenance Team Leader role
- Ability to run and deliver commercial landscape projects
- Motivated and dedicated personality
Your future role will offer you a high level of stability in a vibrant and successful work environment on a permanent full time basis. This landscaping company will be sure to boost your portfolio, as this company is seen to be an employer of choice. As a result of their successes, you will be involved in a number of celebratory activities.
- Flexible working conditions, ensuring positive work-life balance
- Regular team outings
- Personal and professional career development
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Carly Konstandaras on (02) 9231 4999 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org