|Salary||$85,000 - $100,000 + Super|
|Contact name:||Carly Konstandaras|
Deliver high quality projects as a Surveyor for this industry recognised Surveying firm. Proven experience in a similar role is essential.
- Join a high-performance and leadership-driven culture
- Competitive salary package on offer with additional benefits
- Numerous upcoming projects ensuring job stability
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This established Surveying firm is known for their quality services throughout the Sydney region. Their reputation within the market has allowed them to secure a strong pipeline of work and as a result, they are in need of an experienced Surveyor to join their growing team.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
You will be a motivated individual who has the confidence to deliver small to large scale projects, with the ability to carry out Subdivision, Detail and Redefinition surveys. This role will require you to review the specifications of the project as well as model the job using AutoCAD and 12D.
- Conduct daily surveys and manage survey records
- Assist with the project set outs on a day – to – day
- Read and interpret contracts, specifications and drawings
- Liase with project team to deliver site requirements
- Use AutoCAD and 12D to model and draft collected field dat
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Hold a Bachelors Degree in Civil Engineering or Surveying
- Proven experience with engineering and building surveys
- Outstanding written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to perform Survey Practices and setup up appropriate instruments
- ‘Can – do’ attitude with the desire to deliver high quality survey project
This Surveying company’s success has been a result of their family orientated and collaborative team environment. The employee longevity and satisfaction will ensure you maintain a high level of stability, with a strong focus on handwork and dedication.
- Regular team outings
- Personal and professional career development
- High level of work and team ethic guidance
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Carly Konstandaras on (02) 9231 4999 or send your CV to email@example.com