|Job Title:||Project Engineer|
|Salary:||$110,000 - $130,000 + Super|
|Contact Name:||Carly Konstandaras|
|Job Published:||May 03, 2021 14:25|
This established contractor is in need of an experienced Project Engineer. Engage in Subdivision, RMS Roadworks and Earthwork projects state wide
- Lead a team working on complex projects
- Join a high performance work culture
- Salary package above market value on offer
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This company is an industry recognised Civil Contractor that hold numerous award winning projects state wide. Their strong presence within the market has allowed them to secure upcoming RMS Roadwork, Earthwork and Subdivision projects throughout New South Wales, valued up tp $30m.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Project Engineer, you will have the opportunity to monitor and prepare complex projects, mentor the onsite team and delegate tasks and responsibilities. You will be in charge of the overall budgets, schedule plans and report status of the project on a day- to- day basis.
- Work closely with the Project Manager to complete daily objectives
- Provide support to project workers
- Understand and present the needs of clients
- Cost tracking
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Hold a Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering
- Strong ability to read and communicate designs
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Have a minimum of five years experience in RMS Roadworks, Subdivision or Earthwork projects
Your future role will offer you a high level of stability in a vibrant and successful work environment on a permanent full time basis. This Civil Contractor will be sure to boost your portfolio, as this company is seen to be an employer of choice. As a result of their successes, you will be involved in a number of celebratory activities.
- Flexible working conditions, ensuring positive work-life balance
- Fast track your progression through personalised career development plan
- Work in an experienced and driven team
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Carly Konstandaras on (02) 9231 4999 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's