Foreman/Supervisor - Bridge
|Job Title:||Foreman/Supervisor - Bridge|
|Salary:||$110,000 - $130,000 + Super + Car|
|Contact Name:||Carly Konstandaras|
|Job Published:||May 10, 2021 17:17|
Run and manage a bridge project as a Foreman/Supervisor in regional Victoria for a family owned business
- Work for an established family owned business
- Competitive salary package on offer
- Numerous upcoming projects ensuring job stability
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This family owned company has been established for over 50 years and are well known for their unique services in bridge construction projects across regional Victoria. They are currently seeking a Foreman/Supervisor to cater for their secured upcoming projects in Regional Victoria.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Supervisor, you will be responsible for the delivery of projects within specified time frames, as well as manage the project team with their day to day duties. You will also be in charge of the projects productivity as well ensuring the project is delivered to company standards.
- Manage subcontractors
- Ensure QA obligations are met at all times
- Motivate and direct the team
- Plan and prioritise work in line with project recruitments
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Proven experience in bridge construction
- Worked on projects valued above $10m
- Strong understanding of bridge specifications
- Excellent time management and leadership skills
The successful candidate will be apart of a family owned business, who is passionate about the needs of their tight knit team. You will work alongside experienced individuals who hold a high level of work and team ethic guidance, who have a keen desire to progress.
- Company car and phone provided
- Personal and professional career development
- High level of work and team ethic guidance
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Carly Konstandaras on (02) 9231 4999 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org