|Job Title:||Civil Foreman/Supervisor|
|Salary:||$85,000 - $100,000 + Super + Car|
|Contact Name:||Carly Konstandaras|
|Job Published:||May 15, 2021 06:30|
Implement your Supervisor/Foreman knowledge and skills with an established Civil Contractor. Lead concrete projects throughout the Sydney region.
- Work alongside industry recognised leaders
- Receive a competitive salary package
- Deliver high valued concrete projects
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This family owned Civil Contractor has significantly grown over the past few years, marking a strong presence in the civil construction industry. As a result, they are in need of an experienced Foreman/Supervisor to deliver numerous upcoming concrete structural projects, valued up to $5m.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
The successful applicant will be responsible for driving projects forward, ensuring they are delivered within the given timelines and budget. You must have the confidence to support the subcontractors, whilst handling the project safety regulations, programming and productivity.
- Communicate site plans to the project team
- Ensure OHS obligations are met at all times
- Drive and manage the team to deliver concrete projects
- Maintain company morale and lead by example
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Proven experience in concrete projects e.g. retaining walls, footpaths and storm water drainage
- Previously delivered end to end projects as a Foreman
- Strong ability to interpret drawings
- Excellent leadership skills to ensure the project is delivered on time
Having secured a large number of projects as a result of their success, your future team thrives on acknowledging the hard work and dedication that each employee displays. As the company continues to grow, each individual also grows, ensuring that their career and personal goals are met. This outstanding business culture has allowed this Civil Contractor to be made an employee of choice.
- Regular team outings offering an outstanding business culture
- Position is being offered on a full time basis ensuring longevity
- Opportunity to grow into a Project Manager role
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Carly Konstandaras on (02) 9231 4999 or send your CV to email@example.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Foreman/Supervisor - Civil
$140,000 - $150,000 + Super + Car
Civil Leading Hand
$30-$35 per hour + Super
$120,000 - $140,000 + Super + Car
Safety Co-ordinator - RMS
$90,000 - $100,000 + Super
Project Engineer - RMS Roadworks
$110,000 - $140,000 + Super