|Job Title:||ArchiCAD Documentor|
|Salary:||$35 - $45 per hour + Super|
|Contact Name:||Miray Bechara|
|Job Published:||May 14, 2021 16:30|
- Initial 6 month contract with potential to transition to a permanent position
- Studio located within walking distance of public transport
- Vibrant and supportive team culture
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
With over 35 years of experience in the Architecture industry, this company has built their reputation on delivering high quality and environmentally-minded designs. This vibrant and progressive practice is located in the CBD of Sydney, and specialises in Aged Care and Retirement, Community Living Spaces, Housing and Apartments and Master Planning projects.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As an ArchiCAD Documentor, your role will heavily focus on the documentation involved with various projects. You will play a vital position within the Development Application, Construction Certification and Handover of these projects, whilst also liaising with Council and Consultants throughout the duration of each project.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Prepare DA packages
- Coordinate with consultants and council
- Construction detailing using ArchiCAD
- Regularly attend on-site
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualification in Architecture is essential
- Must have extensive knowledge and experience with ArchiCAD software
- Previous experience in DA/CC documentation required
- Previous Residential experience highly valued
- Excellent communication skills
Join a team of dynamic and supportive individuals. Get involved with a group that is passionate about forward-thinking and liveable designs. Work alongside a team that constantly strive to challenge the traditional methodologies with a goal to achieve optimal outcomes for all clients.
- Join a reputable and well-known company within the Architecture industry
- Collaborative and innovative studio located in Sydney’s CBD
- Diversity in your role across multiple project specialisations
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Mark Grace on (02) 9231 4999.
If attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 2MB. For larger sized portfolios please contact Mark Grace on the details above.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's