|Job Title:||Facade Engineer|
|Salary:||$75,000 - $110,000 +|
|Contact Name:||Awestha Momand|
|Job Published:||May 04, 2021 09:46|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Having established a strong and reputable presence in the engineering industry for over 20 years, this multi-disciplined engineering consultancy is renowned for it's delivery across a diverse project portfolio. Due to their personable approach to business, this consultancy ensures a positive work experience for both their clients and employees, and is looking for an experienced Facade Engineer to join their team.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
As a Facade Engineer, you will take control of the design and delivery of residential, commercial and industrial facade projects across public and private sectors. You will take ownership of your own facade and remedial projects, assist with managing a small team and liaising with clients for project delivery.
- Complete the remedial designs of projects following Australian codes and standards
- Conduct site and building inspections of facade and remedial projects
- Prepare technical reports
- Attend regular site and client meetings
- Work alongside the design and diagnostics team
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Degree qualifications in Engineering
- Facade and project management experience
- Minimum 4 years experience
- Proficiency in ETABS, Microstran, AutoCAD and TEKLA TEDDS
- Strong verbal and written communication
This company fosters a mix of veteran leadership accompanied with an energetic and motivated core. With a passion for delivering high quality designs, this firm offers a high-performing and professional environment where employee development and collaboration is emphasised and highly regarded company-wide. As such, you will receive regular and on-going training to assist in your development and fast track your career progression.
- Feel supported in a team collaborative working environment
- Be rewarded for you dedication and loyalty towards the company
- Internal promotion and progression opportunities
HOW TO APPLY.
To apply for this position, please click 'Apply', or for a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity, contact Awestha Momand on (02) 9231 4999 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's