Structural Engineer (PT)
|Job title:||Structural Engineer (PT)|
|Salary||$75,000 - $120,000 + Super|
|Contact name:||Awestha Momand|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
My Client is a young and vibrant consultancy with a heavy emphasis on maintaining customer satisfaction. As a result of this they are currently undergoing organic growth due to securing a variety of structural projects within the commercial, residential, industrial and retail space. This company offers a cohesive team environment with a flat management structure utilising the latest building design technology.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
- PT concept and detailed design of structural engineering projects
- Undertake technical investigations and prepare reports on a range of projects
- Effectively liaise with clients, councils and stakeholders when necessary
- Train and mentor Junior Engineering staff
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Relevant Engineering experience
- Proficient in PT Structural Design software, such as RAPT, RAM, INDUCTA, AutoCAD
- Minimum 3 years experience as a Structural Engineer, with a PT focus
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Knowledge of local requirements and standards
You will be joining an outstanding company culture that promotes a supportive and welcoming atmosphere. Career progression is highly regarding with half yearly reviews and career progression discussions with management. Social events and team outings are also held on a regular basis.
- Wide variety of projects to add to your portfolio
- Consistent pipe-line of projects
- Opportunity to be mentored by some of the best in the industry
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or contact Awestha Momand on (02) 9231 4999 / firstname.lastname@example.org