Structural Engineer - Newcastle
|Job Title:||Structural Engineer - Newcastle|
|Salary:||$80,000 - $120,000 +|
|Contact Name:||Awestha Momand|
|Job Published:||May 06, 2021 14:16|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This company is a mid-sized, multidisciplinary firm, offering services in Structural & Civil Engineering across Newcastle. The Structural division specialises in small residential additions and alterations up to multi-million dollar architecturally designed homes. In addition, you will work on industrial and forensic investigation projects for both public and private clients.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Structural Engineer, you will be hands-on involved with the design and overall management for projects. This position is ideal for a mid to senior level engineer who is confident to be involved with client liaising, team collaboration, site inspections and structural design.
- Structural design of steel, concrete and timber structures of residential and industrial buildings
- Daily use of various design software such as Inducta and Microstran
- Be the main point of contact for clients, architects and builders
- Conduct site inspections to ensure a smooth project delivery
- Technical report writing
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Must have a relevant engineering degree
- 4+ years domestic experience as a Structural Engineer
- Experience using Inducta and Microstran
- Experience in forensic investigations highly advantageous
- Strong written and verbal communication for client and team interactions
In joining this team, you will be a part of a close-knit, supportive and family-friendly environment. A strong team and work ethic is promoted company-wide through open communication and recognition initiatives. You will be given support in the role to ensure you have every opportunity to succeed and flourish as an Engineer.
- Work-life balance highly encouraged. RDO's offered monthly
- Opportunity to step up and take complete ownership of projects
- Strong emphasis on career development and progression
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or please contact Awestha Momand on (02) 9231 4999 / email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's