Senior Civil Design Manager
|Job Title:||Senior Civil Design Manager|
|Salary:||$85,000 - $120,000 +|
|Contact Name:||Awestha Momand|
|Job Published:||May 07, 2021 14:25|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This reputable engineering consultancy in North-West Sydney has been established in the Engineering sector for over 3 decades. Gaining it's recognition as a specialist boutique firm specialising in civil engineering, surveying and town planning, this consultancy ensures a positive work experience for both their clients and employees, and is looking for a Senior Civil Engineer.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
This lead role will see you step up as a Senior Civil Engineer to assist the engineering department and be responsible for the overall delivery of various small to large scale civil projects. You will be hands on involved with the design of residential and subdivision projects. Your portfolio will consist of roads, drainage, earthworks and site grading for subdivision designs for local councils as well.
- Take control of planning and delivering all stormwater drainage and earthwork projects
- Manage and coordinate your own projects
- Liaise with clients, local councils and other stakeholders for project delivery
- Design your projects using DRAINS, MUSIC and HECRAS software
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Degree Qualifications in Civil Engineering
- Experience with DRAINS, MUSIC, HECRAS and other related software
- Minimum 5 years experience as a Civil Design Engineer
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Residential, earthworks, stormwater and subdivision experience is essential
As a boutique-sized firm, you will be a valued member of this close-knit team environment, gaining recognition for your achievements, and support to succeed in your career. This company offers training and development initiatives, and rewards employment stability with the opportunity for promotion based on performance.
- Close knit team ensuring you are recognised and appreciated at work
- Great office location - easily accessible by car or public transport
- Strong project pipeline offering career stability
HOW TO APPLY.
To apply for this position, please click 'Apply', or for a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity, contact Awestha Momand on (02) 9231 4999 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's