|Job Title:||Project Leader|
|Salary:||$100,000 - $110,000 + Super|
|Contact Name:||Andrew Tzannes|
|Job Published:||May 07, 2021 16:30|
- Permanent position with excellent progression opportunities
- Lead a team and a project from end to end including Client interaction
- Outstanding global reputation, culture and work life balance
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This design studio is a multi award-winning & globally successful studio with multiple offices in Australia. They are multidisciplinary, offering outstanding progression opportunities, and are a household name to add to the CV. With amazing resources and some of the best architectural professionals in the business, there is no better place to advance your career.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
A rare opportunity has arisen for a Project Leader to lead multiple exciting landmark mixed-use projects. The projects are in very early design stages and will be carried through to completion. You will be incredibly hands-on, and will build and lead the team. Ideally you will be Revit proficient.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Coordination of projects and documentation from concept to delivery
- Internal and external team management and business development
- Close Client interaction and site visits
- Internal team management
- Revit and Rhino documentation & designing
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- 10-15 years experience, with recent proven team leadership skills
- Ideally you will have a variety of project typology experience
- Multi-Res, Commercial and Mixed-Use will be highly regarded
- You must know how to manage a team in Revit and also occasionally jump on the tools
As a national leader in Architecture, the studio has an incredible CBD based office, extensive and high quality resources, and an incredible workplace culture and flexible working policy.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Andrew Tzannes on (02) 9231 4999.
If attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 2MB. For larger sized portfolios please contact Andrew Tzannes on the details above.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's