|Job Title:||Interior Designer|
|Salary:||$75,000 - $90,000 + Super|
|Contact Name:||Andrew Tzannes|
|Job Published:||June 17, 2021 17:00|
- Permanent position with excellent progression opportunities
- Lead a team and a project from end to end including Client interaction
- Outstanding global reputation, culture and work life balance
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This design studio is a multi award-winning & globally successful studio with multiple offices in Australia. They are multidisciplinary, offering outstanding progression opportunities, and are a household name to add to the CV. With amazing resources and some of the best architectural and interiors professionals in the business, there is no better place to advance your career.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
This position is an exciting one for an autonomous Mid - Senior level Interior Designer who would like to take the step up and manage the design and delivery of landmark projects with a global leader in Architecture & Interior Designer. This role will report to the Director of Interiors and be heavily involved in projects.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Coordination of projects and documentation from concept to delivery
- Internal and external team management and business development
- Close Client interaction and site visits
- Internal team management
- Revit and Rhino documentation & designing
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- 8-10 years experience with recent autonomous experience
- Ideally you will have a variety of project typology experience
- Multi-Res, Commercial and Mixed-Use will be highly regarded
- Strong Revit ability is a must
- Client facing with good coordination skills
As a national leader in Architecture, the studio has an incredible CBD based office, extensive and high quality resources, and an incredible workplace culture and flexible working policy.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Andrew Tzannes on (02) 9231 4999.
If attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 2MB. For larger sized portfolios please contact Andrew Tzannes on the details above.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's