Experienced Graduate Architect
|Job Title:||Experienced Graduate Architect|
|Salary:||$65,000 - $75,000 + Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Chris Dickson|
|Job Published:||May 11, 2021 16:54|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This studio, located in Sydney CBD has a strong and successful 15 years history riddled with accolades and achievements within the Residential, Education and Commercial sectors. The studio is looking to expand its growing team as they continue to build a strong pipeline for 2021 and beyond.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As an Experienced Graduate Architect, you will be exposed to a strong team that you will gain a wealth of knowledge and experience from. You will be significantly involved in the end-to-end process from Client briefings, concept sketching, design documentation through to DA, and construction documentation. You will also liaise with Contractors and Builders to ensure a smooth process.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
- You will utilise your skills from end-to-end.
- Gain experience and learn from your Senior Colleagues.
- Work across multiple residential, educational, and commercial-based projects.
- Effectively communicate with collaboration partners and team members.
- Liaise with Clients, Contractors, and Builders.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Previous professional experience within Residential, Education, or Commercial projects.
- Extensive experience with Revit.
- Strong knowledge of BCA and Australian standards.
- Tertiary education in Architecture.
You will find yourself among some of the warmest and friendliest teams of Architects you will find. The Studio thrives on collaboration and career development is in the lifeblood of the studio which can be seen throughout their long-tenured Architects who have grown from Graduate positions to middle and senior levels of management.
- Beautiful and professional design open-space office.
- Sydney CBD location for convenient travel with a Train station less than a 5 minute walk away.
- Truly a career and skills development-focused management team.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Chris Dickson on (02) 9231 4999.
If attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 2MB. For larger-sized portfolios please contact Chris Dickson on the details above.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's