|Job title:||Health Architect|
|Salary||$60,000 - $70,000 + Superannuation|
|Contact name:||Chris Dickson|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This well-known and award-winning architectural firm has multiple offices on the east coast and services clients nationwide. They have an impeccable culture of growth from within to ensure that they are able to progress their people throughout their careers.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
You will be a passionate and energetic Graduate Architect with some experience in the Health sector. You will report to a Project Architect who will take the project from end-to-end and have you be by their side every step of the way to provide you with an understanding of how the team and firm works.
- Deliver projects from DA through to construction documentation.
- Be involved in Client briefings and design meetings.
- Liaise with and build rapport with Contractors, Builders, and Councils.
- Assist the Project Architect from end-to-end.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualification in Architecture.
- Practical, professional Revit experience in a studio.
- 3+ years local experience in the industry.
- Good knowledge and professional experience with BCA / AHFG
You will experience a culture that focuses on excellent skills and career development. You will build excellent relationships with senior stakeholders and enjoy 1-on-1 mentorship from a Senior Member of the business who will help build towards a career you want to have.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Chris Dickson on (02) 9231 4999.
Please also attach a sample portfolio (maximum file size is 5MB) or get in touch directly on the details above for larger-size portfolios.