Project Architect - Design
|Job title:||Project Architect - Design|
|Salary||$80,000 - $90,000 + Superannuation|
|Contact name:||Chris Dickson|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This Architecture firm is located in Sydney's CBD with other firms around Australia while continuing to expand. They have built a very strong pipeline which has led to the need to bring in more talented individuals within the Residential and Mixed-use space. The company has been growing since it's inception and has continued to provide their Architects with career progression opportunities for high-calibre people and place a high emphasis on rentaining great people.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
You will be responsible for multiple major High-End Residential and Mid-Rise Residential projects, speciliasing on the design side through to DA. This includes communicating with the wider team and clients to ensure the project will be delivered accurately and to a high standard with great concepts. You will also be given the opportunity as a more mid-senior member of the team to mentor and coach more junior staff so that they can learn from your expertise.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Ability to create accurately briefed as well as creative style concepts.
- Work across multiple projects effectively.
- Excellent communication and mentorship with team members.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Previous experience in a similar Project Architect role is desirable.
- Tertiary education within Architecture is highly prefferred.
- You must be highly skilled within ArchiCAD.
- Previous experience with High-End Residential.
This firm is highly regarded within the architecture space with a high work ethic and highly reputable designs. They have a culture focused around development and work-life balance for their staff to ensure that everyone is enjoying the team, their work and their lifestyle.
- Long-term stability & career progression opportunities.
- Conveinant public transport in a great Sydney CBD location.
- Enjoy an outstanding company workplace culture centred around enjoying the people you work with.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Chris Dickson on (02) 9231 4999.
If attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 2MB. For larger sized portfolios please contact Chris Dickson on the details above.