|Job Title:||Registered Architect|
|Salary:||$75,000 - $85,000 + Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Chris Dickson|
|Job Published:||May 12, 2021 12:48|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This is a medium-sized Architecture and Construction practice that have been a leader in Residential and Commercial projects within Australia and Asia. They have an outstanding portfolio of recognisable projects with plans to continue their growth within the team in what has become a booming climate for the practice.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
You will manage a small team of Drafters and report to a Senior Team Leader. You will remain hands-on and be involved in Client briefings, concept design, design documentation, DA, and construction documentation. You will meet with Builders and Contractors to keep in touch to ensure a smooth construction process.
As a Registered Architect you will be required to sign off on completed projects.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Full end-to-end Architecture services.
- Work across multiple Commercial + Residential projects.
- Build strong relationships with Clients, Contractors, and Builders.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Professional Revit and AutoCAD skills.
- Current Registration in NSW.
- Strong BCA knowledge and standards.
- Previous experience working on Office-fits.
You will experience a culture of people who have a growth mindset and very collaborative. They are very well known in the industry for quality levels of service to their clients and reward their people with monetary rewards and company outings for hard work and excellence including profit-sharing opportunities.
- Excellent Sydney CBD location.
- Strong Architecture and Design team for you to learn and develop your leadership skills with.
- Exciting monetary benefits for great designs and documentation.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job". If attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 2MB and attention to Chris Dickson
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's