|Salary:||$85,000 - $100,000 + Super|
|Contact Name:||Michael Hsueh|
|Job Published:||June 28, 2021 13:47|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Based in Western Sydney, this Civil Engineering firm are a mid-tier company with a long-standing history and respected reputation within the field. They offer services in Surveying, Engineering, Project Management and Estimating, and are looking for a Lead / Senior to join their team.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
This lead role will see you step up as a Senior / Team Leader to assist the surveying department and be responsible for the overall delivery of various mid to large scale civil projects. You'll be based in the office and on site, and will have the opportunity to be involved with estimating, reviewing project specifications and modelling the job using 12D and AutoCAD.
- Party lead a team of surveyors on field
- Assist with the daily set up of projects on site
- Deliver civil projects such as subdivisions, roads and civil infrastructure
- Read and interpret contracts, specifications and drawings
- Be involved with estimating from time to time
- Model and draft using 12D and AutoCAD from field data collected
- Degree qualified in Civil Engineering or Surveying
- Land development/subdivision or roadworks experience is highly advantageous
- Outstanding communication skills both verbal and written
In joining this reputable firm, you will be part of a successful and thriving team environment. You'll be trusted to do your thing and deliver the projects seamlessly on time and to costs. The opportunity is there for you to step up as a Senior and be hands on involved with projects from A-Z.
- Local, reputable and highly regarded Civil Engineering firm
- Excellent working environment with plenty of support
- Attractive salary package with additional benefits offered
To apply for this position, please click 'Apply', or for a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity, please contact Michael Hsueh on (02) 9231 4999 or email@example.com