Recruitment Consultant - Construction
|Job Title:||Recruitment Consultant - Construction|
|Salary:||Uncapped Commission Structure Offered|
|Contact Name:||Sarah Pegios|
|Job Published:||June 14, 2021 08:00|
- Open plan office with a large balcony, filled with greenery & natural light
- We offer our team a long-term career, rather than a job
- Multiple Positions Available - Permanent Full Time
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Ivory Group is a nationally renowned recruitment consultancy servicing Clients within the industries of Architecture, Engineering, Construction, Healthcare, and Government. We offer a supportive platform for our team to achieve their goals and aspirations, whilst providing transparent paths for each team member to progress and grow alongside the company.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Reporting to one of our Senior Managers who is highly reputable within the Construction space, you will be responsible for executing the full 360 degree recruitment process. This will include liaising with our current portfolio of Candidates and Clients, as well as building new industry relationships.
- Manage Candidate and Client Portfolios
- Business Development
- Attend Candidate and Client meetings
- Interview and Shortlist Candidates
- Post Job Ads
- Finalise Placements
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Previous recruitment experience within the Construction space is highly advantageous
- A passion for sales and a drive to constantly develop is imperative
- Strong ability to work autonomously and in a team environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Our team of recruitment professionals are described as technically excellent and highly skilled, whilst maintaining a personable and energetic nature. Our shared value of collaboration and development supports a motivated and hard working environment, whilst ensuring we celebrate all our teams successes in our beautiful open plan office.
- Generous and uncapped commission structure
- Regular team outings and social activities
- Flexible work hours with a work from home initiative in place
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or contact us on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Salary dependent on experience level
Assistant Building Regulations Consultant
$60,000 - $75,000 + superannuation
Building Regulations Consultant
$75,000 - $100,000 + superannuation
Senior Building Regulations Consultant
$100,000 - $150,000 + superannuation
$90,000 to $120,000 + Super