|Job title:||Executive Assistant|
|Industry:||Business Support PA, EA & Secretarial|
|Salary||$70,000 - $80,000 + Superannuation|
|Contact name:||Chris Dickson|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This leading international design practice has been in business since 1980 and works in project typologies such as Community, Workplace, Mixed Use, Residential, Hospitality, and Health among others.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
This role is ideal for an experienced Personal Assistant or Executive Assistant to provide support to one of Sydney's experienced Partners. You will take ownership of complex diary management, email communication, travel organisation and liaise with management both Locally and Internationally.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Provide administrative support.
- Monitor and manage emails, calendar invites, and calls
- Organise and manage travel arrangements.
- Prepare and format communications and correspondence.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Extensive experience in a PA/EA position.
- Previous complex diary, email, and travel management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in InDesign, Outlook, Word, Powerpoint, and Excel
The office is located in the heart of Sydney's CBD in a beautifully designed, open-planned office that oozes with sophisticated creativity. The people get along like a big family with great energy on a daily basis within this passion-driven industry.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Chris Dickson on (02) 9231 4999.