Senior Interior Designer
|Job title:||Senior Interior Designer|
|Industry:||Architecture Interior Design|
|Salary||$70,000 - $80,000 + Superannuation|
|Contact name:||Chris Dickson|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This Boutique design-focused studio is located in the heart of Pyrmont and is run by two incredible Architects who have personally developed some of the best talents within the industry over the past 12 years in operations.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
You will be responsible for high-end and luxurious residential and commercial projects in an end-to-end capacity. You will be able to take charge of projects and be involved in meeting with and building rapport with clients who own beautiful houses and apartments with Sydney's CBD and East coast.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Lead a project from end-to-end.
- Build strong relationships with clients, contractors, and builders.
- Work across multiple projects at different stages.
- Visit the site and assist with design and styling.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- A mid-level or Senior with a tertiary qualification in Design / Architecture.
- Strong, professional experience with AutoCAD.
- Residential or Commercial project experience.
- Previous exposure to styling and design is a bonus.
The team at this studio are extremely passionate about what they do and has created a strong family-like bond through similar interests, mentorship, and development. You will enjoy a collaborative team who are dedicated to their clients and enjoy each other's company as the Directors are often rewarding the team with social events and Friday afternoon drinks around Pyrmont.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Chris Dickson on (02) 9231 4999
If attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 2MB. For larger-sized portfolios please contact Chris Dickson on the details above.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C