Junior Structural AutoCAD Drafter
|Job title:||Junior Structural AutoCAD Drafter|
|Salary||$50,000 - $65,000 + Super|
|Contact name:||Awestha Momand|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This Engineering Consultancy consists of experienced and motivated Engineers and Drafters, specialising in Civil and Structural Designs across Sydney. They showcases a wealth of residential, commercial, industrial, multi-level mixed used developments and educational projects. Having won numerous projects, they have a strong and busy pipe-line and are looking for a Structural Drafter to join their team on a permanent basis.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Structural Drafter/Draftsperson, you will utilise your AutoCAD expertise to manage and coordinate the drafting of various projects across Sydney. You will apply your knowledge of steel, concrete, reinforced and post-tensioned concrete to assist in the development of your projects. This role is suited for a Junior Drafter, looking to either specialise in Structural Drafting or looking to utilise their Structural Degree and work as both a Structural Drafter and Engineer.
- Complete the drafting of various projects using AutoCAD
- Liaise with Clients and Stakeholders
- Liaise with internal Drafters and Engineers
- Attend project meetings when necessary
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Must be proficient in AutoCAD
- 1 - 2 years Structural Drafting experience - candidates with 6-12 months experience are encouraged to apply
- Tertiary qualifications relevant to Engineering
- Experience with steel, post tensioned and reinforced concrete
- Portfolio showcasing diverse residential, commercial, retail and industrial projects
This consultancy fosters a family-orientated and supportive working environment. As a junior, you will be mentored and trained by some of the best in the industry. You will be a valued member in the team, gaining recognition and appreciation for your involvement with the company. This close-knit team regularly attends social events and team building initiatives so all employees feel valued and encouraged to succeed in their career.
- Impressive and diverse portfolio of work
- Busy pipe-line of projects
- Family-friendly working environment
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or please contact Awestha Momand on (02) 9231 4999 / email@example.com for a confidential discussion.