Associate - Senior Construction Architect
|Job title:||Associate - Senior Construction Architect|
|Salary||$130,000 - $140,000 + super|
|Contact name:||Andrew Tzannes|
- Senior level position overseeing multiple projects and Architects
- Hands-on with internal and external stakeholders
- Permanent position with strong growth and stability
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This national design studio focuses on a hands-on, end-to-end design and delivery process with Clients specialising in Multi-Residential, Aged-Care and Seniors Living projects. While delivering some amazing work, they also maintain a fantastic culture of mutual respect and progression, based out of their North Sydney office. They generally work on larger scale projects and have an incredible eye for detail and compliance, working with some of the leading studios, developers and Clients in the industry.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
This position is a key senior level role in the Construction team of the business. The intention of the role is to oversee the technical compliance, construction standards, and construction detailing of the overall construction team, inclusive of larger scale projects and an amazingly capable team ranging in seniority. Being a senior and a robust role, you will enjoy an exciting mix of technical projects work, declaring documentation packages, be the lead consultant on projects, have a large focus on quality assurance and more.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Manage and declare architectural documentation packages
- Lead consulting on large scale documentation projects
- Technical reviews and quality assurance
- Work across multiple projects at different stages
- Close Client and stakeholder interaction and site visits
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Project coordination and team management skills as a Project Architect
- A thorough understanding of the BCA, Australian standards and new legislation
- A focus and strong experience in technical review and quality assurance
- Larger scale project experience in Multi-Res and/or Aged Care
- Ideally Revit proficient, with extensive in-studio experience
This companies values are established from the top and instilled throughout the whole company. Those values are based on a passion for design, career progression, mutual respect, and fun!
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Andrew Tzannes on (02) 9231 4999.
If attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 2MB. For larger sized portfolios please contact Andrew Tzannes on the details above.