Civil Design Engineer (Mid-Level)
|Job title:||Civil Design Engineer (Mid-Level)|
|Salary||$75,000 - $100,000|
|Contact name:||Awestha Momand|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This engineering consultancy is highly regarded for it's strength in providing a full range of Civil and Project Management services across Sydney. Operating in the industry for over 30 years, they have been designing and managing some of Sydney's largest projects. Due to the increased demands in the industry, they are seeking an experienced Civil Design Engineer to join their Sydney team and manage various civil developments.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Civil Design Engineer you will work on and specialise in subdivisions, land-development, stormwater drainage, roads and carpark projects. In this position you will work alongside an established team of engineers and drafters.
- Take control of land-development, subdivision, drainage and roads projects
- Manage and coordinate your own projects
- Design using Music, Drains and 12D software
- Liaise with local councils, clients and other stakeholders
- Attend client meetings with the Project Manager and other consultants
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Degree Qualifications related to Civil Engineering
- Proficient with Music, Drains and 12D software
- Strong design experience for stormwater, sub-division and land-developments projects
- Minimum 3+ years domestic civil designing experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
As a company that prides itself on reputation, relationships and project delivery, this company showcases a highly skilled and effective team that work collaboratively across various projects. As a result of this, they have a flexible work-life balance and numerous employee benefits company-wide.
- Gain large scale project experience
- Regular staff social events
- Lucrative salary on offer
HOW TO APPLY.
To apply for this position, please click 'Apply', or for a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity, contact Awestha Momand on (02) 9231 4999 / email@example.com