|Job Title:||Architectural Drafter|
|Salary:||$65,000 - $75,000 + super|
|Contact Name:||Andrew Tzannes|
|Job Published:||May 31, 2021 19:05|
- Take advantage of the incredibly busy high-end residential market
- Close-knit team with a really inclusive and supportive team
- Excellent work life balance with flexibility in your role
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This company acts as a 'one top shop' for high-end residential homes and townhouses. They manage the design, project management and delivery of projects in close collaboration with Clients and stakeholders.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As an Architectural Documentor, your role will be hands-on and involved at all stages, including working drawings, design drawings, town planning, site acquisition, joinery plans and more. Each project is unique and bespoke, allowing for exciting change and challenges in your role.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Working drawings, design drawings, and town planning
- Client liaison, Client visits, and property staging
- Client and consultant coordination and project management
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Experience in residential design in Melbourne
- High proficiency in ArchiCAD, and ideally Lumion
- Ability to project manage projects with little or no supervision
- An eye and a passion for bespoke residential design
As a smaller sized company, employees enjoy the ability to work closely in collaboration but also autonomously. Work arrangements are flexible and staff enjoy a really healthy work life balance.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Andrew Tzannes on (03) 9108 1488.
If attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 2MB. For larger sized portfolios please contact Andrew Tzannes on the details above.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's