Interior Architect / Interior Designer
|Job title:||Interior Architect / Interior Designer|
|Salary||$70,000 - $85,000 + super|
|Contact name:||Andrew Tzannes|
- Take advantage of the incredibly busy and stable renovation market
- Close-knit team with a really inclusive and supportive team
- Excellent work life balance with flexibility in your role
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This company acts as a 'one top shop' to home, kitchen and bathroom renovations of high-end homes. They are the designers, project managers and the builders, with each member of the team being able to be hands-on and involved in the projects from end to end.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As an Interior Architect/Interior Designer, your role will be very hands-on in the delivery of projects, inclusive of early design, site visits, client and consultant consultation, right down to project management and joinery documentation. You will work in a supportive team of 3 working on Revit software.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Client consultation and brief
- Designing kitchens, bathroom, joinery, renders, plans & elevations
- Material and colour selection and consultation
- Project management and delivery of projects
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Experience in residential renovations in Sydney
- You must be proficient in Revit, proficiency in ArchiCAD would be a bonus
- Experience managing and consulting Clients throughout the process
- A proactive working attitude and a passion for teamwork and culture
As a smaller sized company, employees enjoy the ability to work closely in collaboration but also autonomously. Work arrangements are flexible and staff enjoy a really healthy work life balance.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Andrew Tzannes on (02) 9231 4999.
If attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 2MB. For larger sized portfolios please contact Andrew Tzannes on the details above.