|Job title:||Interior Designer|
|Industry:||Architecture Interior Design|
|Salary||$90,000 - $110,000 + super|
|Contact name:||Mark Grace|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This mid-sized multidisciplinary Architecture studio focuses on end-to-end design and delivery process with Clients. They specialise within a range of technical type projects including Mixed-use Multi-Residential, Commercial and Government projects valued up to around $15m-$20m. While delivering some amazing work, they also maintain a fantastic culture of mutual respect and career progression, based out of their CBD office.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
This exciting position would suit a motivated and hands-on mid to senior level Interior Designer/Architect with ambition to progress into the studio's future Design Manager. There are multiple Commercial fit-out and Workplace projects of various scales and at both design and delivery stages. You will join an existing team of 4-5 Interior Designers within this medium sized Architecture studio and under the guidance and mentorship of one of the company Directors.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Close Client and stakeholder interaction with site visits
- Space planning, concept and design development
- High level hands on detailing and FF&E scheduling
- Liaising with consultant teams and coordinating services
- Work on projects autonomously under the guidance of the Director
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- A tertiary qualification in Interior Architecture or Interior Design
- High level Revit proficiency
- A flair for good quality design with excellent knowledge of BCA and Australian standards
- Strong time management and organisation skills
- Natural ability to communicate and works well with others
The company values are established from the top and instilled throughout the whole company. Those values are based on a passion for design, career progression, mutual respect, and fun!
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Mark Grace on (02) 9231 4999.
If attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 10MB. For larger sized portfolios please contact Mark Grace on the details above.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C