|Salary:||$75,000 - $85,000 + Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Chris Dickson|
|Job Published:||June 03, 2021 13:13|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This boutique architectural firm has an excellent reputation in the market through various sectors that they specialise in. They work on a variety of typologies with a particular focus on Multi-residential and single-dwelling projects. They pride themselves on their small, tight-knit team culture.
This is an ongoing contract position starting on 3 days per week with the vision to develop into a full-time, permanent position.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Reporting to the Director, you will take a great deal of ownership in your role, being part of a close-knit team. You will manage projects from concept through to delivery and have a high degree of project and stakeholder involvement.
- Liaise with clients, councils, and consultants
- Running projects and their stakeholders
- Client and stakeholder management
- Deliver DA/CC documentation
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualification in Architecture
- Strong knowledge and experience with ArchiCAD
- Previous professional experience in Residential or Multi-Residential projects
- Strong understanding of Australian Building Codes.
This practice considers themselves to be employee-centric. The Director you will be reporting to believes in people taking control of their own careers and building themselves up while gaining a plethora of experience. You will enjoy a great location in a central Parramatta CBD location which is easy to get to with great amenities around the office.
- Opportunity to develop your technical skills under a skilled Director.
- Work within a great portfolio of intricate Multi-Residential, Residential and Commercial projects.
- Utilise the vast experience of seniors sitting right next to you!
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Chris Dickson on (02) 9231 4999
If attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 2MB. For larger-sized portfolios please contact Chris Dickson on the details above.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's