|Job title:||Environmental Consultant|
|Salary||$65,000 - $90,000 +|
|Contact name:||Awestha Momand|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This Engineering Consultancy is one of Australia's most prominent and continuously growing Engineering firms in Sydney. Specialising in Environmental, Geotechnical and Structural Engineering, they work on various small to large scale projects across Sydney, winning a number of prestigious Client Choice Awards. With a steady pipeline of projects projected for the remainder of the 2021 and 2022, they are looking for Environmental Consultants to join their team.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Our client is looking for an experienced Environmental Consultant to join their Contaminated Land team. This is a 360-degree engineering role. You will be working on the project from start to finish - site based work, project management, consulting and report writing. You will be working alongside a team of experienced Engineers and Scientists on various residential, commercial, industrial and infrastructure projects.
- Report writing in accordance with industry standards
- Field work / Site investigations (phase 1 / 2)
- Soil / groundwater sampling and investigations
- Site remediation management
- Waste classifications
- Asbestos assessment
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Minimum 12 months domestic experience working as an Environmental Consultant
- Engineering or Environmental tertiary qualifications
- Experience in contaminated land and remediation highly desirable
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
This is an exciting time to join this successful and growing organisation. Well-known for adhering to design excellence, this firm boasts a collaborative and productive working environment. With excellent staff retention, employees find the benefits and incentive scheme to be one of the best in the industry.
- Employee-owned company - they focus on maintaining outstanding care for their staff
- Excellent office location - easily accessible by public transport
- Great company culture
HOW TO APPLY.
To apply for this position, please click on the "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity, contact Awestha Momand on (02) 9231 4999 / email@example.com