Junior Geotechnical Engineer
|Job title:||Junior Geotechnical Engineer|
|Salary||$65,000 - $90,000+|
|Contact name:||Awestha Momand|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This Australian-based Consultancy provides the opportunity for a Junior Geotechnical Engineer to further their industry experience and showcase their skills. This mid-tier consultancy is renowned in the market for their impressive and stable pipeline of residential, sub-division, commercial and infrastructure projects.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Junior Geotechnical Engineer, you will be working alongside a supportive team that will assist in developing your skills and progressing within your career. Reporting to the Geotechnical Team Leader, you will be involved in, but not limited to, site investigations, soil sampling, project management/supervision and report writing.
- Field investigation work
- Soil, rock and groundwater sampling and analysis
- Report writing in accordance with industry standards
- Slope stability analysis
- Related Engineering, Science and Environmental degree with a focus in Geotechnical Engineering
- Minimum 12months of local Geotechnical Engineering experience
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Essential knowledge of local requirements and standards
This consultancy prides themselves upon their warm atmosphere within the workplace that motivates their staff. To ensure employee engagement is consistent, monthly incentives and outings are implemented. In addition, a strong work life balance is promoted with their flexible working hours.
- Opportunity to work across a range of sectors on diverse and technical projects
- Supporting, inclusive and engagement team environment
- Career progression within a well-respected company
Click 'Apply for this job', or please contact Awestha Momand on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.