|Salary||$65,000 - $75,000 + Superannuation|
|Contact name:||Chris Dickson|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
They are a global Architectural practice with offices in England, Canada, and Australia. They have made a name for themselves in creating solutions for some of the most complex problems in Architecture with projects ranging from Infrastructure, Rail, Aviation and community-based projects.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
You will be in control of your career and be hands-on for everything from Design to DA and Construction Documentation. You will report directly to a Principal Architect / Studio Manager and receive direct 1-on-1 mentorship in this role to consistantly improve your skills and creative designs.
- Assist with design development and documentation of large-scale complex projects.
- Produce ideas to resolve design-related issues.
- Liaise with clients, consultants and authorities.
- Build relationships with National and International offices for collaboration purposes.
- Produce documentation that complies with company standards.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Professional use of Revit preferably on a larger scale complex project.
- Tertiary qualification in Architecture.
- Multiple years of local Australian experience.
- Commercial, Infrastructure or Transport based project experience preferred but not essential
This studio is an open-planned office located in the heart of the cafe district in Surry hills. The team considers themselves to be friendly, casual, and collaborative and come together often to hold their team meetings at a local cafe or Friday afternoon team meetings at the local bar for some team bonding and a weeks' work well done.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Chris Dickson on (02) 9231 4999.
Please also attach a sample portfolio (maximum file size is 20MB) or get in contact directly on the details above for larger-size portfolios.