Director of Nursing
|Job title:||Director of Nursing|
|Salary||$120,000 per annum + super|
|Contact name:||Rylan Stubbins|
Join a regional aged care provider, utilize your clinical skillset and experience to better the lives of the elderly within the facility.
- Salary packaging options sacrifice to maximise take home pay
- An attractive remuneration package in line with the Public Health Nursing Award
- A beautiful location on the bank of the Murray River
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Work for a leading rural healthcare provider responsible for improving the health of local communities and offering services including but not limited to Aged Care, Sub-Acute and Urgent Care.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Director of Nursing you will perform duties with the support and guidance of the Chief Executive Officer to ensure the highest level of care. You'll be responsible for the overall functions of all sub-acute, Urgent Care, Renal Dialysis, Infection Control and Education across the organisation.
- Provide direction, support and leadership to all staff across sub-acute, Urgent Care Center and Renal Dialysis service units
- Ensure the coordination and management of activities within a continuous improvement framework
- Help to develop organisational policies and procedures in accordance with current practices
- Maintain staffing levels and skill mixes across the organisation
- Ensuring the facility is operating within its allocated budget
- Liaising across a multidisciplinary team for all matters related to credentialing and performance matters
- Manage main campus Nursing Service’s resources
- Reporting to the Board on key areas of responsibility
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Demonstrated management experience across the Aged Care and Acute specialties
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- Experience with operational and budget managment
- Bachelor of Nursing degree
- Full AHPRA registration
- Current National Police Check
People enjoy working for this employer because they endeavor to provide staff with a brilliant work life balance. They recognise that staff are the organisations most valuable assets and foster a caring, progressive, enjoyable work environment.
- Salary packaging options
- Travel & Accommodation subsidies
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or contact Rylan Stubbins on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.