Associate Interior Designer
|Job Title:||Associate Interior Designer|
|Salary:||$120,000 - $135,000 + Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Chris Dickson|
|Job Published:||June 15, 2021 18:14|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This Large design studio has seen outstanding success recently and is set firmly on the growth path. Their project range in size and specialisiation, with some of their biggest sectors in Interiors being Health, Aged-Care, Commercial and Hospitality. This small-sized interiors team are supportive and collaborative and also know how to have fun, working out of a buzzing office conveniently located in Surry Hills
ABOUT THE POSITION.
This position is ideal for someone with strong communication and leadership skills who is looking to work on exciting projects and manage a capable team.
You will take a leadership role internally with the team and take lead on exciting projects across different sectors. The projects will be across all stages inclusive of visualisation, concept designs, documentation, client liaison, mood-board presentation, and more.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
- ArchiCAD documentation at all project stages. (Primarily front end)
- Business Development to assist with project pipelines
- FF&E's, mood boards, and Client visits
- Team, client, and stakeholder management
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Senior/Associate level Interior Designer with a tertiary qualification in Interiors
- Very strong ArchiCAD and Sketchup / Rhino skills
- High-end project experience in Health/Aged-Care/Commerical/Hospitality
- Good construction knowledge and excellent presentation/communication
Now more than ever, happiness and satisfaction with both your company and your job is absolutely vital. Being the leader of a close-knit team, this studio understands the delicate balance and importance of passion at work, healthy day-to-day challenges, strong work-life balance, genuine career progression opportunities, and outstanding workplace culture. Enjoy support, flexibility, success, and put simply an amazing group of people.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Chris Dickson on (02) 9231 4999.
If attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 2MB. For larger-sized portfolios please contact Chris Dickson on the details above.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's