|Job Title:||Product Designer|
|Salary:||$90,000 - $110,000 + Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Chris Dickson|
|Job Published:||June 18, 2021 16:42|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This is a large builder/manufacturer with offices all around the world. They are extremely well known throughout the industry as a leader in building and supplying top-quality products for exceptional residential and commercial projects. Internally they are a fantastic team who are continuously growing with the mindset to search and bring onboard Intelligent, driven, and honest people.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
You will be responsible for assisting the research and development team to understand and uncover up-and-coming trends in the market. You will be heavily focused on design and enjoy detailed sketching within for clients and stakeholders to understand briefs and provide an understanding of what that will look like.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Close Client and stakeholder interaction.
- Concept, and design development.
- Liaising with consultant teams and coordinating services.
- Grow a team to report to yourself.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- A tertiary qualification in Interior Architecture or Interior Design.
- High-level AutoCAD proficiency.
- A flair for good quality design with excellent artistic skills.
- Strong time management and organisation skills.
- Natural ability to communicate and works well with others.
The employees of this company would describe themselves as fun-loving, driven, intelligent, and honest. These are some of the words they live by to ensure they are able to perform well for each other. The CEO is a focused and dedicated leader who is understanding and works for the people providing flexible work hours, excellent pay scales, and career development pathways, so that you know what your next steps are and how to get there.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Chris Dickson on (02) 9231 4999.
If attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 10MB. For larger sized portfolios please contact Chris Dickson on the details above.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's