Director of Nursing
|Job Title:||Director of Nursing|
|Salary:||Competitive salary + Super + Salary Packaging|
|Contact Name:||Rylan Stubbins|
|Job Published:||June 22, 2021 13:56|
A fixed term contract awaits for a seasoned senior Clinician seeking an opportunity in a beautiful coastal setting.
- 12 month maximum fixed term contract
- A supportive and seasoned Aged Care team
- Salary packaging and competitive pay rates
Join a regional aged care provider, utilize your clinical skillset and experience to better the lives of the elderly within the facility.
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Work for a leading leading Aged Care provider responsible for improving the health of the elderly across NSW communities, focused on development of retirement living, residential care and day respite services.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Director of Nursing you will perform duties with the support and guidance of the Head of Aged Care Services to ensure the highest level of care. You'll be responsible for the overall functions of this small sized facility.
- Provide direction, support and leadership to all Aged Care staff
- Ensure the coordination and management of activities within a continuous improvement framework
- Help to develop organisational policies and procedures in accordance with current practices
- Maintain staffing levels and skill mixes across the organisation
- Ensuring the facility is operating within its allocated budget
- Liaising across a multidisciplinary team for all matters related to credentialing and performance matters
- Reporting to the Board on key areas of responsibility
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
Demonstrated management experience across the Aged Care and Acute specialties
Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
Experience with operational and budget management
Bachelor of Nursing degree
Full AHPRA registration
Current National Police Check
People enjoy working for this employer because they endeavor to provide staff with a brilliant work life balance. They recognise that staff are the organisations most valuable assets and foster a caring, progressive, enjoyable work environment.
Salary packaging options
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or contact Rylan Stubbins on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Aged Care Nurse
$33 - $40 p/h + 10% super + shift penalties
Aged Care Nurse
$30.58 - $39.31 p/h + 10% super + shift penalties
Competitive salary + Super
Personal Care Assistant
New South Wales
$22 - $30 per hour + shift penalties + super
Registered Nurse Cardiothoracic
$65,665 - $92,230 + super + benefits