|Salary:||$55,000 - $70,000+|
|Contact Name:||Awestha Momand|
|Job Published:||June 21, 2021 17:14|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Our client specialises in Geotechnical, Environmental, Structural and Civil Engineering. With 100 employees and two offices across Sydney, they specialise and manage small to large residential, sub-division, commercial and industrial projects across Sydney.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
This role is suitable for an experienced Geotechnician looking to further their career as a technician. Working with a team of experienced technicians and geotechnical engineers, you will be involved in field work, drilling, laboratory testing (Atterberg Limits, Hilf, CBR, Grading, Points Load, UCS etc) and technical report writing for a number of projects across Sydney.
- Field and laboratory testing
- Field inspections
- Soil, rock and groundwater sampling
- Client liaising
- Laboratory analysis
- Report writing
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- 2 -5 years domestic experience as a Geotechnician
- Level 1 earthworks supervision experience
- Nuclear densometer license
- Proficiency in certain laboratory testing such as Atterberg Limits, Hilf, CBR, Gradings etc
- Valid drivers license
- High attention to detail
Fun, enthusiastic and energetic team culture with high retention rates. Long term stability and development are encouraged through continuously training and development initiatives, work-life balance and regular performance and salary reviews.
- Opportunity to work across a range of sectors on diverse and technical projects
- Supporting, inclusive and engagement team environment
- Career progression within a well-respected company
- Overtime rates and penalties
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or contact Awestha Momand on (02) 9231 4999 / email@example.com