|Job Title:||Project Architect|
|Salary:||$80,000 - $90,000 + Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Chris Dickson|
|Job Published:||June 22, 2021 11:15|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This small to medium-sized studio is well known within the Health and Medical industry for their innovative and functional designs. The team is located in Crows Nest and prides themselves on being collaborative and development-focused.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
This role is ideal for an experienced graduate or mid-level Architect looking to take the next step in their career. You will be very proficient with communication when it comes to leadership and liaising with the studio's clients, builders, and engineers. You will be responsible for the leading projects from end to end while still being hands-on in the front end of the project.
- Produce high-quality concepts and designs
- Assist the documentation team at DA and CC stages
- Coordinate with consultants and clients
- Contribute to all stages of a variety of projects
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualification in Architecture
- Strong Revit skills with practical studio experience
- 4+ years local experience and proven ability on Health and Education projects
- A passion for concept development with excellent design skills
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
The team is very collaborative in a fully open planned office sitting nearby the directors and senior members of the team to provide full support to you when needed. You will be given autonomy to perform your role in the studio and place your mark on your projects.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Chris Dickson on (02) 9231 4999.
Please also attach a sample portfolio (maximum file size is 10MB) or get in touch directly on the details above for larger-size portfolios.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's