Intermediate or Senior Acoustics Engineer
|Job Title:||Intermediate or Senior Acoustics Engineer|
|Salary:||$95,000 - $130,000 package|
|Contact Name:||Nick Falcone|
|Job Published:||June 24, 2021 09:15|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This company is a large, multi-discipline engineering consultancy with a strong reputation in the Australian Building Services industry. The Principals have maintained healthy and long-standing relationships with key clients, contributing to their ongoing growth and success over the past 20 years.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Joining a large Building Services division, you will have the opportunity to take ownership of your own Acoustic projects. This position is suited to a person who has good communication skills and who enjoys consulting and liaising with key clients/stakeholders throughout the project life cycle.
- Consult and coordinate with stakeholders including Architects, clients and engineering disciplines
- Conduct design calculations according to Australian standards
- Manage your own time to ensure deadlines are met and clients requirements are achieved
- Manage stakeholders from concept to construction phase
- Attend meetings with consultants
SKILLS & EXPERIENCES.
- Proven experience in building acoustics and consulting
- Experience across the built environment covering various types of projects
- Experience liaising with key stakeholders and attending meetings
- Familiar with noise control and local Australian design standards
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Acoustic software experience
Employees enjoy working in this team as the environment is very social, supportive, collaborative and family orientated. The Sydney offices are tight-knit, diverse with people from all parts of the world, and staff socialise and attend events together. Employees also enjoy working for this company as the management team value all team members and strongly believe in providing a flexible working environment and ongoing development and progression opportunities.
- Flat management structure
- Accelerated career progression
- Flexibility and work-life balance
- Challenging & diverse projects to boost your portfolio
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or please contact Nick Falcone on (02) 9231 4999 or email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Intermediate or Senior Electrical Engineer - Level 3 ASP
$85,000 - $140,000 package
Junior or Intermediate Electrical Engineer
$60,000 - $85,000 package
Junior or Intermediate Fire Safety Engineer
$70,000 - $100,000 package
Senior Electrical Engineer
$110,000 - $135,000 package
Senior Structural Engineer
$95,000 - $120,000+