Property Leasing & Transactions Officer
|Job title:||Property Leasing & Transactions Officer|
|Industry:||Government Local Government|
|Salary||$40-$50 per hour + Super|
|Contact name:||Miray Bechara|
- Council Opportunity
- Pleasant & collaborative team culture
- Major Growth Area Location
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Work with a Council that supports career growth, teamwork and leadership for the benefit and improvement of their customer and corporate strategy
ABOUT THE POSITION.
My Local Council client is looking for a driven candidate that has collaborative, ethical leadership qualities to manage all aspects of Property Leasing & Transactions Team. The successful candidate will be required engage with residents, developers, solicitors, valuers, consultants, suppliers, external contractors, government departments and internal Council stakeholders on a daily basis to the extent necessary to provide sound technical advice and ensure all council dealings in land are in accordance with NSW legislation, policy and protocol.
- Strong stakeholder engagement
- Oversee all Council's leasing/licensing arrangements to ensure compliance by Council, Lessees/licensees and service providers. Produce periodic inspection reports with identified actions to enforce leasing/licensing arrangements
- Ensure rating of all new subdivisions from date of registration of Deposited Plan are maintained solicitors, valuers, consultants, suppliers, external contractors, government departments and internal Council stakeholders on a daily basis to the extent necessary to provide sound technical advice and ensure all council dealings in land are in accordance with NSW legislation, policy and protocol
- Ensure that Council’s property registers are maintained and updated, and Title Deeds and other key property documents are appropriately managed
- Contribute to the daily operations of the Property team to ensure a flexible and responsive service especially dealing with matters sensitive in nature
- Effectively manage Council’s lease and licence portfolio
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Knowledge and experience with relevant provisions of the Local Government Act/Regulations, Crown Land Management Act and legislation pertaining to conveyancing
- Experience working with property information systems (Civica Authority etc.)
- Experience working with Geographical Information Systems (IntraMaps, MapInfo, ArcMap etc.)
- Experience in interpreting plans and property information
- Experience in Project Management
Setting high standards for their results, this medium sized team are highly proficient and driven, providing a highly exceptional standard with the team and for the community
HOW TO APPLY.
Click “Apply for this job”, or contact Milica Keeley on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.